- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 yellow squash, halved and sliced into strips
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon fajita seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet, melt butter and heat olive oil together.
- Add sliced onion and sautee until caramelized.
- Remove onions from pan and keep warm.
- Add peppers to pan and stir. Cover and reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in squash, salsa, cumin, and salt. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Serve hot.