- 1 envelope zesty Italian dressing mix
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 pound Tilapia fillets
- Mix all ingredients - except for fish - until well blended.
- Pour dressing mixture over fish in a Ziploc bag or a shallow dish with a cover. Refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour to marinate. Discard marinade.
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a rimmed cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on prepared pan.
- Broil a few inches from the heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Flip fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes, until cooked through. Do not overcook fish.
- Serve immediately.