This recipe comes from erinrosefitness.com. I have modified it slightly. It makes a very filling dinner and is great for leftovers!
For the Fixers: 1 serving is 2 rolls ups and equals 1 yellow, 1 green, 1 red, and 1 blue.
- 8 sheets of whole grain lasagna
- 15 oz tub of Ricotta cheese
- 1 1/3 cup mozzarella and/or Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tea salt
- 4 cups frozen, chopped spinach and/or kale (in a bag, not a box)
- 1 regular jar (24-32 oz) of low or no sugar marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and lay on wax paper.
- In a medium bowl, blend Ricotta, egg, salt, and mozzarella until well mixed.
- Mix in spinach and/or kale.
- Spread 1/4 cup of marinara on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Spread spinach mixture evenly over 8 lasagna sheets.
- Roll up lasagna sheets and put into 9x13 pan.
- Dump the rest of the marinara sauce over the rolls.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.