- 1 T honey
- 3 T fresh lime juice
- 1 tea chili powder
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 ½ cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 whole wheat fajita-sized tortillas
- 2/3 cup Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- Whisk together honey, lime juice, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Pour the marinade into a Ziploc bag (or other covered container) and toss with the shredded chicken.
- Refrigerate and let marinate for at least a half hour, but up to 8 hours.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup of cheese on tortilla leaving a ½ inch border around the edge.
- Top cheese with ¾ cup of chicken.
- Fold in the ends of the tortilla and roll up (it won't be easy to keep everything in because it will be full! Just go slow).
- Spray seam-side of the wrap lightly with cooking spray.
- Repeat with second tortilla.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or medium-low heat for 1 minute.
- Arrange wraps, seam-side down in pan and cook until golden brown and crisp, about 3-4 minutes per side. (Cooking them seam-side down first helps seal the edge so they don't fall apart.)
- Enjoy one and save the other for leftovers!